Hello friends today I am going to tell you about Deleting text conscience on our gadgets that we do not perform to happens literally often in our lives. We unexpectedly delete our text messages, MMS or direct history or sometimes lose the entire data. Here is at which point you can very easily create savings of your text messages, MMS and request history and restore them whenever the need be.
How to backup SMS / text messages:
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store application.
- Search for SMS Back+ app and install it – direct link.
- When SMS Back+ is installed, run the app on your smartphone.
- Tap on Connect button on the app to connect it with your Gmail account.
Afterwards, SMS Back will recall you to authorize your Gmail explain this app…..
- Tap on the OK button and the app will be connected to your Gmail account. Once the application is ready with bodily these preliminary settings, you can backup your thought messages.
- Tap on Backup button which will begin the SMS backup process on your smartphone.
- SMS backup will be created on your Gmail account from to what place you can proceed deleted SMS continually you prospect to. In your Gmail account you will notice two new folder for your SMS and invite history backup. These folders will contain all your text messages and call logs.
Restore deleted SMS:
- Go to SMS Backup+ and tap on restore button.
- This will instantly restore all your messages and call logs on your android smartphone!
- Following this guide you cannot only backup and restore SMS messages but also create call logs backup.