iphone 6s colors : Apple has reduced the price of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus by 22,000 rupees before launching the iPhone7 in India. This year, the company had also reduced the price of 4-inch display smartphone iPhone SE. The company has not officially announced any price . But many online retailers are selling these smartphones at lower prices. Let us know that the price of iPhone 7 in India can be Rs 60,000. How low the price of these iPhone .According to the media report, on some e-commerce websites, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus are being sold at lower prices for the past few days.
iPhone 6s Colours & Price
iPhone 6S Plus (128GB) was being sold for the first 92,000 rupees. But its price has gone up to Rs. 70,000.
On the other hand, the iPhone 6S (128GB) was getting just 82,000 rupees. Now its price is Rs 60,000.
iphone 6s colors Varients
Experts say that considering the launch of the iPhone 7 in India, the price of these smartphones has been reduced
- Apple has just launched the iPhone 7. It is expected to meet in India from October 7. In the US, the price of an iPhone will be around 43 thousand rupees, which is less than 6,600 rupees from earlier variants.
- In India it will get 60 thousand rupees.
- iPhone 6S made record, world top selling phone
- According to Market Research firm Strategy Analytics, Apple has sold around 14 million iPhone 6s worldwide in the second quarter of this year.
- During this time, it became the world’s best-selling phone.
- In this period, the iPhone 6 was the second number. Over 85 lakh units have been sold around the world.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 is on the third position. About 83 lakh phones were sold.
- IPhone 6s launched in October last year
- Apple launched the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus in October last year.
- Both phones have 3D touch and 2 GB RAM facilities.
- There is a 12 mega pixel eyed camera. There is a capability to shoot 4000 video.
- The iPhone 6S (16GB) of this category was launched at Rs 62,000 and 6s Plus (16GB) at 72000 rupees.