The Android boot animation is contained inside of an uncompressed compress record called bootanimation.zip that can be found in the media envelope of the framework allotment i.e. /framework/media on the inside memory of the gadget. This single record contains all the data required to play the boot movement, and is stacked consequently when the gadget boots. Along these lines, altering or changing the boot activity is just the procedure of altering or supplanting this record.
How to change boot animation :-
To use this method, you will need a file manager app with Root access. In this quick tips we will be using the Root Browser app.
1. Download a custom boot animation you want to use by choosing the animation you want to use and downloading the associated boot animation.zip file.
2. Open Root Browser (or your file manager) app and once inside, locate your original boot animation file (bootanimation.zip) in /system/media.
3. Long-press the file, choose Rename and name it to bootanimation.zip1.
4. Next, browse to the custom boot animation that you want to switch to, copythe zip file to /system/media. Long-press, choose Permission.
5. Tick the boxes as shown in the screenshot below, and press OK. After that, rename the file to boot animation.zip, if the zip file name is different.
Note: You have to make sure that the file name is correct (boot animation.zip) for the system to recognize your boot animation, and boot properly.
6. Now you should be able to see two zip files, one, bootanimation.zip (new file) and the other is bootanimation.zip1 (original).
Note: If you ever want to switch back to your original boot animation, delete the current bootanimation.zip and rename the original file back to boot animation.zip (from boot animation.zip1).
7. Reboot the device and you will be able to see your new custom boot animation!
2. Through Boot Animations (Root) App
1. Like the first step in Method #1, download the custom boot animation you want.
2. Grab the Boot animations root app here.
3. Open the app by the time mentioned choose Backup/Restore at the hand of the meat and drink options. Backup your original gave a pink slip animation by drum signal Backup. (You can renew your original cut back animation from that too by the whole of the Restore option.)
4. Locate your custom boot animation file (in this case, ‘bootanimation.zip’).Long-press the zip file then choose Install.
Note: File names such as ‘Flying-fox-animation.zip’ should be renamed to ‘bootanimation.zip’ before installing it.
5. After you have done installing, reboot your device to see your new custom boot animation.