ANDROID O : Now referring to smartphones, brands like Samsung, Nokia, Sony and HTC are not yet discussed. Now you are asked whether you have Android phone or Windows? Why do not you! The biggest roll behind the phone being smart is the same as these operating systems (OS).
Google will soon launch its new operating system Android O. At the moment Google has released its Developer Preview. So let’s know how to be feature-wise in the upcoming version.First of all, let us tell you that this is especially emphasized to increase battery life. The new Android OS has been integrated apps that make it better by consuming less battery. It has also fixed the limit of updates and banking services so that the battery is spent less. Apart from this, there can be many new features, including new types of notifications, adaptive icons, picture in picture feature, automatic text copying
Also Read : Nokia P1: Release Date Price
Android O Features You Should need to know
- A new Settings app that’s been remake from the ground up to offer a better way to manage the phone
- Auto-fill APIs that help you quickly fill in saved passwords from passwords manager application
- Adaptive icons that should bring a more cohesive look to Android across devices regardless of an OEM’s customization
- Wide-gamut color support that will improve graphics on high-end devices
- Wi-Fi Aware for direct Wi-Fi transfers of content without the need for an Internet connection
- Web View improvements that should enhance security in apps that offer web browsing features
Google Android O Notification
- Battery Life : The biggest advantage of Android O will be the phone’s battery. Android O will manage the app running in the smartphone’s background and save your phone’s battery. For example – if you are running Whats-app and running in Google Map background and your location is updating, there is no need for it.
- Notification Channel : Android O has a notification channel, which will have notification store. For example, you can keep news notifications in news channels. That means there will be separate channels for different notifications. You can do all the notification settings in one channel at a time. Apart from this, you can snooze notifications for a while like an alarm.
- Shortcuts for Screen Lock :Android nougat has a microphone icon for Google Assistant for screen lock and a shortcut like a camera to take a picture. Similarly, in Android O, you can create shortcuts according to your own.
- Autofill : Android O features a special Auto-Fill feature, which will help you a lot in shopping. The advantage of this will be that you do not need to give your address and details over and over again. You can save it in one. The advantage of this is that you do not have to remember a lot of passwords.
- High-Fi Bluetooth Audio: With this unique feature of Android O, you can listen to high quality audio via Bluetooth. The Sony LDAC codec has been given in the phone for better sound quality.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) : This is another great feature of Android O. The advantage of this will be that if you are watching the video and want to see the photo at the same time then the video will not be closed. Or when you reply to a chat while watching a video, the video will not be closed.
Android oreo version is now launch as developer’s mode & android oreo officially release date for every android lover’s is 17th May 2017