Ever got irritated by all the ads that pop up on your screen while you are using your phone? If your answer is yes then there is no need to worry. The solution is mentioned below.
By far android is one of the most used phones. One drawback of the Android phone is of the virus and cookies. With every turn, you get a new ad that sometimes pisses you off. Some of the best recommended ways to get rid of these ads without much difficulty are mentioned below.
How to Block Youtube Ads
You can block the youtube ads through ad LOCK or without it. The steps to block the ads without ad blocker are as follows:
- Go to the setting option and after finding application, tap on youtube icon.
- Go to storage and tap on a clear day.
- Go to app info and delete the app
- Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Search for the best third party youtube client online.
- A warning message will pop up. After reading the message click on ok.
- Install an app and a supportive app.
- Launch new YouTube client and follow the instruction
- That’s it! Enjoy the ad-free experience on Youtube.
The steps for blocking the ads using ad LOCK are mentioned below:
- Download and Install the adLOCK on your mobile.
- Add a desktop icon to the youtube browser version.
- Click on add to home screen.
- The two apps look different.
- Open the new version of youtube to get an uninterrupted experience.
No one likes to get interrupted during their leisure time. Though the ads are a good way for marketing products and services they waste a lot of time for people who are not interested. So to make you experience smoother you can opt any of these methods.